雪 (Snow) (January 31, 2011)

What a week!!!!

So this week I had the opportunity to go to another area. I was in Fukui prefecture all week. It was fun. The sad thing about Fukui is that there are only 2 missionaries there and they are in charge of the whole prefecture. It is also a pretty big prefecture so they have there work cut out for them. There are 6 missionaries in the prefecture I am in. But we are all in different cities so we don't see them too often. But anyway when I has in Fukui we went to one of their investigators house and shoveled snow. I could walk on to her one story roof because the snow was so high it was actually way fun. We shoveled her house for 5 hours and didn't even get half way done.

We have been trying to meet with some new Brazilian investigators but they keep cancelling their appointments because their work schedule keeps getting changed. That is always way sad. We are going to keep trying to meet with them but it is tough. I also ate escargo last week. That was weird. A member took us out to this resturaunt and they ordered escargo and I had some...it was kind of wierd but not bad.

I love serving in Komatsu!! I am having so much fun even though it snows everyday. I Love the members here and the opportunity I have to work with the people that live here. I am excited that we can teach practically everyone that lives here and excited to keep working. Have a great week.

Love ELder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment