無事!!(Safety) (March 13, 2011)

Well as you can imagine it was a pretty insane week. So like I am trying to head up a rescue task force to Sendai but there is no way to get up there!
I'll keep you updated!

If you would have called the mission home between 2 and 4 am las vegas time I could have answered.

I'm back in Ogaki but I want to go to Tokyo to help my brothers!!! They have very little water and electricity. The devestation looks way bad!!

A lot of missionaries here in Nagoya were evacuated ...I was actually in the mission home when the call came. Then President Baird is like all right get all the missionaries on the coast out Now!!!! It was interesting...I actually got to use his phone and help so it was interesting.

I was riding a train to Nagoya when the earthquake happened..that was a little interesting but nothing too big. I was in Nagoya Friday and went home on Saturday.

Elder Adachi's family is safe but he didn't receive an email from them today so he is kind of worried. He called them and talked to his brother so I think they are all good but it is still way nerveracking. He has had a tough week.

The missionaries here are doing good...a lot of the Japanese missionaries look stressed out but everything is good. Trains here are up and running. Thanks for helping me with the questions. One of the saddest thngs is that people here are acting like nothing happened...everything is the same.

I can't believe it happened. That was like the 5th earthquake while I have been in Japan just usually they are much smaller. It is really sad.


There was some pretty good sized waves that hit places in our mission, but no one died in those areas. I heard the death total is over 10000 here. That is huge.

I have to go so stay safe and I'll email better next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment