食べ放題 (August 22, 2010)

Hello,

It has been another great week here. I don't think it has rained once this last week. I take it back it rained once but still, pretty good. I think it is starting to cool down but now that I say that I am sure it will be way hot soon but it's all good I am getting a nice tan...

This week we went to the Bishop's house and we made your own sushi. It was way good. I probably made the best sushi ever. So naturally it had rice , tomato, avacado, egg and crab...I think. I'm not exactly sure what the crab thing was but it tasted good. He also knows how much I like kimchi so he gave us kimchi too. It was all way good. We also ate with a Brazillian member. It was some Brazillian dish with like a lot of chicken and egg so it was way good too. Today we are going to a buffet. We are way excited. It is a thai curry resturant. It is going to be awesome. They have this stuff called nun and it is so good. It's like bread and you dip it in curry and you are filled with happiness. And because its all you can eat it just makes everything better. I am pretty excited.

This week was interesting. I got a few flat tires so that was kind of lame so we were on the trains alot and we were able to meet some people as we talked to them on the trains. It was way cool, and my bike is ok for the moment. I fixed it so we will see how long that last but it will be good.

It sounds like everyone is excited for seminary.

We have been teaching a lot of Philipinos. They seem to be the only ones that are willing to listen sometimes. It is fun teaching them because it is in English. They also always have a religious background but I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. One we are teaching is cool but he just won't pray about Joseph Smith or the Book of Mormon. He is like I prayed but not about the Book of Mormon or Joseph Smith so we are working on that. He comes to church every week and that usually seems to be the hard part. We are going to try to meet with him tonight. He lives by this huge mall so we will probably go there until 6 and then go to his house.

We also found a new investigator kind of. This member came up to me after church and was like my son is 11 and has not yet received baptism. He has also heard none of the lessons. Will you teach him and baptize him. We were like ahhh we can do that. That was pretty exciting part of our day.

Japanese is getting better. I am still struggling but I am getting better. I am starting to understand some more complex things so its getting there. I think its just repitition. I will have it down soon.

I also was in a Japanese hospital. It is a very interesting place. There is a member there and an investigator so it was a good experience. We were able to bless the investigator so hopefully that helped her. She is doing better now. Hopefully we will be able to go visit them again soon. It is so cool to have the prieshood and be able to use it. I know this church is true.


Have a great week!! All is well




Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment